Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why do women look so elegant when wearing high heels?

When a woman dresses up nicely and wears a pair of high heels, they end up looking so attractive, graceful, and respectable. It鈥檚 hard to explain, but that鈥檚 my reaction when I see a woman wearing them.





Why do women look so elegant when wearing high heels?|||Their legs look longer, and it makes them stand so that their butt sticks out and looks bigger. It does change their posture. I remember when many more women wore high heels, and now I hardly see them. Women in sneakers just don't look as good.|||Well, whatever Ted Bundy says. Creepo serial killer sh*t.



To answer your question, cause it's supposed to. It was invented by the French as shoes to avoid a direct contact with poops on stinky boulevards of Paris. But people noticed that they are stylish shoes and nowadays they are expected to make a woman appear better. Unfortunately, people don't know that they are good things to wear if you walk on a place filled with poops. They've got a quite reasonable shape for avoiding poops.|||I do not think they look elegant at all. They look fragile and unstable! I much prefer a sensible comfortable looking shoe. Looks a lot better to me. High heels look like the "uniform" of hookers and prostitutes. That doesn't look very respectable to me!!|||I'm always in sneakers but from my understand heals give a woman good posture making herbody in general look good. Excellent posture gives a woman a more lively look like she's not grumpy or depressed, which helps the image of elegance come through.|||I don't see it, I see women in high heels as frail and unstable, if thats elegance then sure whatever floats your boat.|||Their breasts look bigger, their butt more curvy and it makes them look taller. That is actually what high heels were designed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment