Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to have a cheap but elegant beach wedding on St. Simon Island, GA ?

I plan on getting married on St. Simons Island, GA. The problem is I am on a budget. Does anyone know of any planners in that area who are cheaper but good. The cheapest I have found is 5,000 dollars there will only be 10- 15 people there. It will be a small wedding. I have already purchased my dress. Just looking for any helpful tips on how to have a "cheap" wedding but look very elegant or if anyone have any suggestions for planners.





Thank you|||I would not hire a wedding planner if it's going to be a small event. I don't know anything about your location, but I had a cheap wedding (planned it myself) and it was all about making choices. I chose to have fewer flowers, found a location that offered a great bundle deal (buffet and venue for one price), etc. Here are some more ideas: http://amazingchild.hubpages.com/hub/Pla鈥?/a>|||If you want to have a cheap wedding, you should get something very cheap but very meaningful.|||Look up the dept of commerce and find wedding spots.Call and ask what you need to know.





http://www.explorestsimonsisland.com/St_鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment