Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does anyone know of an online store that sells cute elegant formal dresses?

I'm going to a birthday party for my friend the last week of Sept. I usually buy things on line, so I'm not too skeptical or feel uneasy ordering online, the only thing I want someone to recommend me a site that they've ordered from, and had a good experience with them. I'm looking for a short elegant, cute short formal dress.... any suggestions? Much appreciated!|||rissyroos.com


they're a little expensive, but it is so worth it|||JCPenney.com


DavidsBridal.com|||www.gojane.com


www.forever21.com|||nope but at the mall is the best place ti find one...especially Body Central|||craigslist works for me|||i have just the right place for you





http://www.suits4women.com





They sell dresses too

No comments:

Post a Comment