Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What other elegant towns/cities are there in the UK that are comparable to Cheltenham, York and Chester?

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when visiting the above and am looking for suggestions of similar places that I might like :)|||I get that feeling everytime I go to:





Bath


Cambridge


Carlisle


Durham


Exeter


Lincoln


Oxford


Stratford-upon-Avon


Windsor


and as you have mentioned, York.





All of these cities I have visited and each time I visit them I end up not wanting to leave.|||SHAKESPEAR LAND|||Lincoln


Bath


Worcester is quite nice in parts





I love Chester - fab place.|||Bath, Truro, Lincoln|||Leamington Spa is nice


Chichester|||Ludlow (my favourite) www.ludlow.org.uk|||Bath %26amp; Stratford upon Avon


also Windermere in the lakes district|||Edinburgh, Winchester, Arundel, Brighton, Buxton and Whitby are all favourites of mine.|||Lincoln, Edinburgh, Beverley, Richmond, Skipton, Knaresborough, Ilkley and Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment