Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What should I draw based on the word elegant?

I want to draw something elegant but I don't know what to draw.... should draw birds or flowers maybe bamboo?|||-- If you can, how about a stately lady in a flowing white gown with pearl necklace %26amp; earrings ?


-- Calligraphy old-style, cursive.


-- Horses running in the wild


-- White Swan swimming in the pond [with it's reflection too]


-- Sakura / cherry blossoms


-- I like your Bamboo idea too


-- Peacock dancing in the rain


-- Birds of Paradise


-- White Lilies


-- White Roses


-- white gloves


-- Victorian women


-- Victorian lady on horseback


-- a musical instrument such as harp, lyre ?


-- Butterfly





Hope these inspire too :-)|||I love your idea of birds and flowers and bamboo. What about a woman? With really long hair? Like.. sitting on the edge of a pond looking into it? With bamboo around her and little Lilies in the water..? eh? And.. like.. a really pretty necklace?|||draw 2 foxes playing in the breeze (i loooooove foxes!) or wolves (i also love wolves!) or how about two swans flying next to each other, one could be white and the other black and they can be just skimming the water with their feet


hope i helped


water wolf :D|||I think you could do a Eqyptian Perfume Bottle. I just think this a very attractive still-life form to do that could represent elegance!|||I instantly thought of a swan ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment