Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I get elegant, classic drapery and valances?

I live in San Francisco Bay Area, would appreciate some recommendations on where I can get classy, elegant drapery and valances. Ethan Allan is a good choice but it's way too expensive. I was wondering if there are any other places as good as Ethan Allan but with a more reasonable price.|||I was just in Penny's store yesterday. Such gorgeous curtains there and they were having a 50% off sale as was Sears too. But Penny's is my first choice. Have you tried going to your local fabric stores and asking if they could give you the name of any local seamstress? You can usually buy the high end looking fabric at a discount price at the fabric stores and have them sewn for about half of what they would cost you in any store. Not to mention they will come and measure your windows so every measurement will be just perfect for your own home. They usually hang them for you as well. You can also put a request on Craigslist for your certain type curtain and you'll get a good response as well. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment