Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What are some elegant names for a queen?

I am writing a story and one of my characters is a queen of another world. I'm terrible at thinking up good names so any suggestions? She has long brown hair and wears blue and green. She is very kind and loyal to her people.|||Queen Tiffany


Queen Liselle


Queen Myridia


Queen Kathryn


Queen Yuribelle


Queen Willow


Queen Saskia


Queen Penelope


Queen Blossom


Queen Eleanor


Queen Fifi


Queen Dyralia


Queen Harriet


Queen Rennalyn


Queen Sapphire


Queen Coralie





Ok, those are just some ideas, I made some names up for you as well (at least I think it is original, I made them up on the spot). Some of the names I chose because it sounded elegant. Hope I've helped you!|||Ermm, i don't know Victoria, Elizabeth, Kathryn, Angelica, Theresa, Anna Bella, Isabella, Ebony, Alabella, Anastasia, Madeleine, Genivieve, Evelyn, Annaleise,Mathilda, Hope i helped|||For a queen? I have always been fond of the name "Elizabeth".


"Evangeline" also seems beautiful.





Aurelie


Azura


Elysia


Faye/Fay/Fae


Lunette


Pherenice|||Queen...


Katherine


Coraline


Mary-Ann


Caroline


Victoria|||Queen Desidree.


or maybe Eugenie|||La'rae


Sapphire


Calyspo


Calysta


Coral


Fuhriere


Lynnaria


Circe|||What about :-


Sophia


Angelica


Felicity


Catarina


Anastasia


Pollyanna|||Little dragon girl

No comments:

Post a Comment