Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's your favorite classic, timeless, and elegant girl name?

Hey~!


I am wondering what your favorite timeless, classic, elegant, and not too popular girl name is?


I am not pregnant~ I am writing a story.聽


Preferably a name with possible nicknames...


What do you think of: Charlotte, Elizabeth, or Rebecca?聽


Thank you~!|||Cordelia, it's my maternal grandma's name and is on my favorite girl's name list, :).





Possible nicknames: Delia, Cora, Cori, :)





All 3 are way too common to me.|||Bridget|||Verna or vernice|||Mine is Charlotte. I love Rebecca too, but Elizabeth is too common.|||I love Victoria and Eleanor.


I love Charlotte and Elizabeth, and Rebecca is a nice name, but not something I would personally chose for my daughter|||Classic, timeless and elegant .... these are my top twenty-two:



Claire

Elizabeth

Jane

Helen

Rosa

Grace

Alice

Catherine

Mary

Caroline

Louisa

Anna

Victoria

Josephine

Isobel

Harriet

Rosalind

Eleanor

Winsome

Georgiana

Lucy

Alexandra|||My all time favourite's are Ruby and Lucy, but they aren't very good nickname potential





鈾?Madeleine


鈾?Annabel


鈾?Isabel


鈾?Evelyn


鈾?Olivia


鈾?Alexandra


鈾?Amelia


鈾?Evangeline


鈾?Rosalie


鈾?Charlotte


鈾?Imogen





Madeleine- Maddy, Adele, Addy, Elle, Ellie, Laine, Lainey.


Annabel- Anne, Annie, Anna, Belle, Bella, Ella, Elle, Ellie.


Isabel- Izzy, Bella, Belle, Ellie, Sabel


Evelyn- Evie, Eve, Ev, Lyn, Lynnie, Elly, Elle.


Olivia- Ollie, Olive, Liv, Livvy, Libby, Ivy, Via.


Alexandra- Alex, Lexi, Ally, Xandra, Andra, Andria, Andra, Dria, Sasha.


Amelia- Amy, Mel, Melly, Ellie, Lia, Mia.


Evangeline- Eva, Eve, Angie, Ange, Line, Lina, Geli.


Rosalie- Rose, Rosa, Sallie, Allie.


Charlotte- Charlie, Char, Carly, Harley, Hallie, Arlie, Lottie.


Imogen- Immy, Ginny.





I love the names Charlotte and Elizabeth. All three have a lot of nicknames.


Elizabeth- Elly, Liz, Liza, Lizzy, Izzy, Libby, Beth.


Rebecca- Reb, Bec, Becca, Becky.





Good luck with your story!|||I really like the names:


Lucielle


Elizabeth


Isabell


Victoria (mostly because it's my name)


Rebecca


Cecelia|||Catherine- Cate|||Charlotte


Samantha


Catherine


Caroline


Madelyn


Alexandra


Isabella


Adeline





I love all of those names!|||Julia|||My niece is named Eleanor. We call her Ellie.|||i would like selena or rebbeca there lovely names|||Hera





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hera|||Love Charlotte %26amp; Rebecca!! Elizabeth not so much 鈾?br>




Victoria


Esther


Marie|||Charlotte is on my top lists of names actually. You can shorten it to Lottie or Charlie. I love Elizabeth as a middle name and its actually my middle name. It can be shortened to Beth, Liz, Lizzie, or Libby. Rebecca is alright, but not really my style. You can shorten it to Becky or Becca.





I also like:


Sophia


Isabella


Madeline


Olivia


Mae


Abigail


Claire|||I love Charlotte, Elizabeth, %26amp; Rebecca, but my favorite is Katherine.

No comments:

Post a Comment