Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do you think of these elegant names?

I like more elegant/ fancy/ traditional long names with the potential for short, cute nicknames. Opinions? Ideas for other names/ nicknames? Keep it polite, please.





Anastasia (Annie) Grace


Evangeline (Evie) Maire


Charlotte (Charlie or Lottie) Nicole


Natalia (Nat) Catherine


Rosalie (Rose) Dianna





Thanks!|||I really really really really like Anastasia Grace! The others are nice as well, but do not compare to Anastasia :)





Other names? Hmm....what about Juliana/Julianna, Eleanor, or Linnaea?|||I have to say that i really don't like Grace, Marie or Rosalie. The first 2 being extremely overused and Rosalie always puts me in mind of some old hag with blackened nails and teeth, working at a fair ground telling fortunes.


I Anastasia is lovely with Louise or Claire for a middle name. Nicknames Ana, Stacey, Stasia.


Evangeline is also pretty, with Claire or Louise as a middle name. Eva, Anie, Lina are good nicknames.


Charlotte Nicole is rather nice.


Natalia Jacqueline is lovely i think. Alia and Tali as nicknames.


How about Madeleine Dianna or Jacqueline Dianna or Justine Dianna?|||I'm not too big on Anastasia just because I hate the names Anne/Annie/Anna.


I do not like the name Evangeline at all. I'm not really into long names like this one.


Charlotte is cute but i would never use the nn Lottie. Charlie is cute but Charley is a more feminine spelling. Charlotte Nicole flows nicely, they sound good together.


Natalia is adorable but i prefer Nathalia. I'm not loving Catherine but it's okay. I also like Thali or Thalia as a nickname.


Rosalie is SO cute, but Dianna isn't. It's very old-fashioned and makes me think of a granny (no effense). I love Rosalie though! It's very pretty and it ages nicely. I love Rose and Rosie as a nickname :D|||I love Evangeline (Evie), Natalia (maybe Talia as a nickname rather than Nat) and Rosalie (nickname Rose/Rosie).





I'm not a fan of Anastasia, although I do like Annie/Anne/Anna. Charlotte is a cute name, but I don't like Charlie as a nickname because it's very boyish (and with the name Charles becoming popular again for boys, there may even be some other Charlies around that are male). I knew someone called Lottie once, I think it's a good alternative to Charlie, but the lady I knew looked like the Wicked Witch of the West (with a wart on her nose, even), so I personally couldn't use it, lmao!|||Love Anastasia, hate Annie, don't like Grace, and noone would ever end up calling her Anastasia .


But I think its a perfect middle name.


I like Evie , or Eadie , that's cute/


I LOVE Charlotte , the middle name kinda goes with it too. But its a little simple. Maybe like, Nicolette ?


Im not a fan of the 4th one or the last one.|||My favorites are Natalia, Charlotte, and Rosalie|||Very pretty!(: I wouldnt change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment