Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you think Michelle Obama is Pretty?Will she be a Beautiful Elegant representation of a US First lady?

Do you think Michelle Obama is Pretty?Will she be a Beautiful Elegant representation of a US First lady?Will she be a Fashion Icon like Jackie Kennedy was?|||i guess she is nice looking in her own way. she will never be a jackie kennedy, but then, no one will. each first lady has their own individual style.|||I'll give her a 3/4; personally you have to be under 35 to fall on my radar, but you asked|||YES - she's better looking than george w bush's wife , hillary clinton or barbara bush|||I think she is very attractive, both inside and out. I think she will change the stereotype of black women. She has a lot to offer, and I think she will handle it beautifully.|||HELL NO ! SHE UGLY !|||What difference does it make?


She was not elected and will hold no power and if Obama likes her then that is all that matters.





Do you care about your boss鈥檚 wife or husband?


Your teacher鈥檚 spouse?


How about your mailman鈥檚 wife?





She is just married to the president and she is no more relevant than current first lady.|||No way can you compare her to Jackie Kennedy , Mrs Obama looks more like Aunt Esther from Sanford and Son and Barak Hussein Obama looks like JJ from Good Times . |||She is very pretty and I am sure all the deisgners will be wanting her to wear their dresses. So far she has done pretty well for fashion other than the dress she wore election night. |||She stands like a guy who just got off an elephant. I assume its because her thighs are too big. The facial expressing I see her use make her look evil and Callas! But all said an done, definitely the prettiest Liberal I've ever seen in the white house. Mrs. Kennedy was anything but a liberal!|||She isn't classically pretty, but she's a very attractive woman. She caries herself well and has a lovely smile. I think she'll be an excellent first lady in every way. She has morals and values and obviously loves her husband. |||Who cares? She's not my cup of tea but she is far from ugly and she will represent us just fine.





At least she's got more brains than the present first lady. You've got to wonder about a teacher who marries a guy who can barely speak our language.|||Sometimes I think she's beautiful and other times I don't. It depends on the camera angle. She has a jutting jaw which I think is unattractive and as long as the camera is almost straight on she looks beautiful.





I really don't like most of the clothes she wears. Everyone has raved about the red and black dress she wore the night Obama won but I think it was hideous. I'm pretty conservative and I prefer dresses without flowers. I've only seen her in two or three outfits that I've liked but I liked those outfits very much. Perhaps she'll become more consistent in her style of dress. There will be times when Michelle will be elegantly beautiful.





Jackie Kennedy's style was simple and classic. A business woman could wear her style today and not be out of style; it would be just a matter of changing the hemline.





|||A beautiful and elegant First Lady...no I don't think that is her style...


She is pretty enough to have caught the eye of the elected President!


Beyond being intelligent too.|||She needs a wardrobe change for sure. She does not look good in what she wears, but she is very attractive. There again being 5 foot 11 may be hard to wear clothes and heels well.

No comments:

Post a Comment