Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who is the most elegant player in the world?

I think Kaka is very elegant. I am not asking who's the best or best looking but elegant!|||Zinedine Zidane...|||berbatov, he is very smart. has the best positioning and watever he does he always scores, hes not the only onre, ronaldinho was great before, messi, kaka and c. ronaldo are very good azwell|||Messi [Moves]


Riquelme [Moves]


Zanetti [Gives you that "respectful" vibe]


Puyol [Presence]


Casillas |||zidane before he retired.





now its definitely messi, c ronaldo and henry.|||I would say Messi, Aguero, Ballack or Cristano Ronaldo |||Materazzi|||Kaka. One of the most elegant players i have seen in my life.|||Pirlo:)|||yes it has to be kaka the way he plays is amazing one of the best in the world|||I gotta go with Gattuso....all the elegance of Lou Cabrazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment