Saturday, November 19, 2011

Do you regularly think Russian women have elegant faces?

It's been to my own personal experience that they tend to have very refined features. (I'm neither a russian or a woman)


Even cartoon characters like Anastasia have that "Russian" look.


I know to each their own and beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I think Russian people, particularly the women tend to have a more "elegant" look.





Do you agree or disagree?|||unless it's in the movies, i disagree. when i was watching the olympics all the russian women looked really manly in the face...|||he-he, thank you!


Of course women in the Olympics would look masculine - they play sports!! They have their muscles built up.





Most girls in Russia however are very elegant and pretty. They can't go to the store in sneakers, baggy shirt, and no make-up, it's very uncommon to them (us), and some are keeping up the tradition here in the U.S. also. About faces - yea, very nice faces:)|||There are beautiful and ugly people everywhere. But I know what you're talking about, there are some really nice looking Russian women. I had a math professor, she was an older Russian lady, very elegant and haughty, and she had this delicious accent. I had terrible crush on her.|||I totaally agree with u


haha I am am actually a russian myself :)


and yes russians have more of a femine look... I have never seen a russian women look masculine


unlike spanish and italian|||Yes actually. Russian girl in my first hour, very pretty. Very distinctive facial features.|||Disagree.|||I live in a place full of russian and Ukrainian people.


most of the women are ugly, not to be racist or anthing.|||yeah ***** russians rule!!!|||Kellie, WOW and Kristine, you are just jealous!|||naw man,


i live in a place where theres uhm a few russian males%26amp;%26amp;females





and MOST of them are pretty unattractive..


But there is a FEW exceptions,


like maybe 1 outta 15 russian girls are pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment