Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have a new elegant cream colored carpet in the master bedroom, what color should I paint the walls?

I want a dramatic sexy look for the master bedroom, what paint color can I use on the walls with my cream colored carpet?|||play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something that you like. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the "painted" rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think a dark, rich "chateau brown" (# 7510) would look stunning.





You can also take a photo of your house %26amp; upload it to the makeover gallery on this website:


http://www.roomvues.com/


You can get color suggestions %26amp; they'll photoshop them onto your room so that you can get an idea of what it will look like.|||Deff. deep red. Go with the dark red/browns. Then just stick to brown/red/pink decorations. Pink flowers, red/brown/beige bed sets.


But paint the ceiling the same color as the carpet, if you don't you'll be locked in darkness.


get light curtains, with pink/brown/red ribbons. Just play with those colors and it'll look fantastic!





If you don't like reds much, then do greens. Same, dark green/light green/ some pink/and blue. Very pretty!





Goodluck!|||I would choose light pink, I think it sexy look. More bedroom color tips, visit http://www.bedroomdesign2008.info/jokes_鈥?/a>|||a chocolate brown or a deep maroon..|||like a deep chustnut brown, or gold

No comments:

Post a Comment