Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What are some elegant girl names associated with Italy?

My daughters name is Sicilly (like the island off of Italy, just spelled a little different), and beginning in January my husband and I are going to try for baby number two.


We've been playing around with name ideas (and of course, we have a while before we actually need to decide)


So if you could give me a list of elegant girl names that are associated with Italy, I'm thinking either Italian names or places that could be used as a name.|||Elegant Italian girl names :





Carlina


Arianna


Carlotta


Ginevra


Gabriella


Mirella would be a cute sib set with Sicilly


Viviana





Best Wishes :))|||Does it have to be Italy?


Normandy is a place in France, and I think that is pretty (and it goes well with Sicilly).


Brooklynn is a borough in New York...








But if it HAS to be Italy, how about Roma. (Like Rome...)|||Milani


Roma


Capri


Fiorina





http://www.babynames.com/namelist/961283鈥?/a>|||Florence


Rome


Roma


Alessandria


Andria


Verona


Milan|||Milan?

No comments:

Post a Comment