Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Can you recommend an elegant perfume for a 24 year old?

It doesn't matter about the price, I'm looking for a perfume which smells elegant and expensive but isn't too popular. I don't want it to be too sweet or flowery or commercial. I like expensive and high quality but simple, uncomplicated clothes that are conservative yet modern and sexy. My personality is reserved, but I like having fun and laughing and joking, I know what I want and I am ''quietly confident''.|||I think the best that fits your description is Gucci Eau De Parfum II, it is a fresh woody perfume, slightly floral-fruity. This is a perfume with personality, but you have to like cedar.


I also recommend you:





* Bvlgari Blv II


* Les Cr茅ations Dior collection


* the perfumes from Dsquared虏


* Hermes 24, Faubourg (from Hermes you could actually try all the perfumes, they are all very nice and special)|||I would definitely recommend Be Delicious by DKNY. Its great for everyday use, and for going out on the town! It is clean and fresh, crisp and fruity, yet the fragrance is sensual and has a depth to it that is hidden in the opening tones. Notes in this scent are: American Apple, Cucumber, Grapefruit, Candid Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose, Violet, Sandalwood, Tender Skin Accord, Blonde Woods and White Amber.





Overall, Be Delicious is light and clean that lasts for hours! Its definitely a great scent to try!





Check out our site for more details about Be Delicious Perfume by DKNY. We offer thousands of fragrances at their lowest possible prices! All of our products are the EXACT fragrance that you would find at your local department store or salon. Purchase today and get an extra 10% off your order with code TAKE10.





Good luck!|||Hillary Duff With Love


Turquiose Ralph Lauren


Cashmere Mist DKNY


Belara Mary Kay





I think these are great not many people wear them and I love With Love and Belara personally thier not to strong and they are different. These range from I believe 20 to 50 in pricing.|||chanel #15|||daisy by marc jacobs|||D%26amp;G Light Blue for Women!|||i think axe

No comments:

Post a Comment