Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of elegant bottle can I use for my homemade (sometimes carbonated) drinks?

I enjoy making my own drinks, sometimes with carbonation. At home I just store it in a regular plastic soda bottle. But I would love to be able to give my homemade drinks instead of wine as a host/hostess gift when I am invited to a party, since I am not a fan of alcohol. It would be great to have a recloseable bottle that looks beautiful and can keep the drink from going flat. My personal taste would be for a very ornate bottle, something exotic and unusual. Anyone have any suggestions?





I have seen some very gorgeous glass decanters with glass stoppers, but a decanter is not really a very portable way to carry a drink to someone's house, is it? And I am not sure the glass stopper can form a tight enough seal to keep the drink from going flat.|||Follow up on your suggestion with a glass decantor but look for them at tag sales, yard sales,garage sales,you will find inexpensive ones that are orginal, next I would melt wax around the corke,stopper to seal the bottle put a ribbon on the top or a lager bow on the top, if your homade potion is clear you can put a little food coloring in it to give it a holiday color.


Peter


P.s. I haven't had a drink in 24yrs.|||Worst comment I have ever read. I could've answered that better then you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~鈥?

Report Abuse


|||Good ole Mason Jar will work fine

No comments:

Post a Comment