Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the most elegant cat breed?

I am thinking of buying a cat, but I would like to know what is the most elegant cat breed out there.|||Persian cats ....|||probably a persian.|||simease or tabby|||That is a tough choice as there are so many beautiful breeds of cats out there...i have 4 and mine were all rescue/feral/mutt cats...lol...but if you really want a pure bred there are may to choose from,persians,rag dolls,himalayans,etc...choose one based on its personality as that is the most important thing.|||The most popular and most elegant is either the Siamese cat or the Persian cat. But the are both very elegant.|||Siamese. But the purebreds have the ugliest meow EVER. (Check youtube.)





Abyssinian's are also amazingly elegant, but much more difficult to find.





And I'll admit there's a soft spot in my heart for Ragamuffins. Maybe not the most elegant, but with such amazing soft hair, and the best personality out there!|||Depends on your definition of elegant. If you mean beautiful then several breeds eg Bengal, Ocicat, Persian, Siamese, Abyssinian it depends what Your taste are. If you mean graceful and sleek then something like a siamese. If you mean the style you get in cat adverts with a tiara and jeweled collar then Persian, Ragdoll, Snowshoe etc.





You do need to check the personality's too. Bengals can be bouncy, long haired cats can take lots of grooming and certain breeds can be vocal. So look at what you want from a cat, not just it's looks.|||Persian cat definitely|||They're not my favorite breed, but I think Siamese cats are the most elegant.|||Siamese, if you want elegant there you have it I mean they were bred for the king of Siam.





There are two kinds of siamese though





the modern kind, which I dont like





or the tradition kind which was the type that was bred for the king.|||obviously Persian cats are the most elegant cat breed.


look at these and you'll like it :


http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2%26amp;hl鈥?/a>


http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2%26amp;hl鈥?/a>|||i always liked the lion!





but a little black kitten could also be cool.|||i have 2 persian cats and i would definitely say that they are the most elegant cat breed x|||I always believed a Persian is the most elegant breed of cat.|||I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think there's elegance in just about every breed of cat. Personally I love the look of Persians but the sleek, angular Oriental Shorthairs I find quite elegant as well. And I really don't think I've seen a prettier cat than my Caf茅 Mocha Valencia, a Ragamuffin, who was a shaved down and abused cat when I adopted her a year and a half ago - http://www.ferretocious.com/mocha/mocha7鈥?/a> http://www.ferretocious.com/mocha/mocha7鈥?/a>





You shouldn't pick a cat, though, just because it's nice to look at. Go to a shelter and see what cat most responds to you. It might be an elegant Persian or it might be a scruffy and underweight domestic. But with the right amount of love and care it could turn into the most beautiful animal you've ever seen - both inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment