Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I type with elegant intelligence?

Hi, I wanna look smart in elegant. How do I type like that?|||The first thing you would need to do is correct your grammar. The sentences are 'Hello, I want to look smart and elegant. How do I type in that fashion?'





Anyway, it's not about using sounding elegant. It's about using immaculate grammar and bigger words. For instance, say 'I'm upset.' not 'I'm mad.' Use words that have a better depth of meaning. Make sure your spelling, grammar, and punctuation is correct. And always, always, always, know the meaning, spelling, and difference between 'to', 'too', and 'two', 'they're', 'their', and 'there', and 'your', and 'you're'. Also, you only use the word 'an' before a vowel, or the word 'hour'. It is not 'I'm with Chelsea an Mike.' It is 'I am with Chelsea and Mike.'





I hope this helps you, good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment