Saturday, November 19, 2011

What happened to the elegant pink bed on millsberry?

I was looking for the elegant pink bed in the furniture store on millsberry.com but I couldn't find any. Could anybody send me one my username is millsberrycereal1 and i'll send u something back if u do.|||Hello, I'm Samantha. I am one of the admins on the website Millsberry Users 'R Us. On behalf of my best friend Sabrina and I whom both own this fansite we would be more than delighted to send you an elegant pink bed. Please enjoy and have a look at our site! The bed will be from Disneymania23 on Millsberry from admins Sabrina aka Snowbaby177 and Samantha aka Disneymania23 on MURU, Millsberry Users 'R Us. Don't bother sending us anything back, it's no problem.|||Hi they only sell them around valentines day sorry i dont have one because i sold it but if you join millsberryforum.org you can probebly get one free from very nice people we have over 1000 members so you will have a lot of friends and make a lot of money.





millsberryusername- emiley702





millsberryforum.org username- emiley703


hope to see you there|||Somethings are Limited Edition (LE) and you can only get them at that time. Like the other person said.... only around valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment