Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do guys classify 'elegance' And how do I become elegant?

I want to be elegant. And I'll put my best effort in it! %26gt;.%26lt;





does elegant people behave?


And what should I do or think about in order to be an elegant girl?


And how does guys classify if a girl is elegant or not?|||That is a really good question.


I would call "elegant" a woman who appears to be unapproachable, at first, but who is intelligent and a really good conversationalist.


She is one who exudes self-respect and self confidence and you just know you can't treat her like a tramp; you have to show her respect.


She will always treat you with the same respect that she expects you to show her. She is kind and considerate.


She appears to be your superior or certainly at least your equal. In no way is she submissive or capable of being dominated.


She dresses well - modestly because she knows she has the proper equipment and wants you to just guess what is under those coordinated clothes. Her dress is not expensive, but she would die before she would wear something that doesn't look really good on her.


Her use of jewelry is tasteful and understated.


She is never boisterous or shrill and doesn't need to use vulgar language. She has command of her mother tongue.


I think there may be more to an elegant woman, but I think I've painted at least what I think makes an elegant woman elegant.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment