Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do guys classify 'elegance' And how do I become elegant?

I want to be elegant. And I'll put my best effort in it! %26gt;.%26lt;





does elegant people behave?


And what should I do or think about in order to be an elegant girl?


And how does guys classify if a girl is elegant or not?|||I think "elegant" is more like a lady than a girl: Wearing elegant clothes, I'd say dresses, not shorts; styling hair in an elegant way, maybe curls? And wearing elegant make-up (not caked, eyeliner and red lipstick!). Also, being elegant is not only dressing that that way, but acting that way as well. Good manners is a must!





I'm not a guy but if a man has taste, I'm sure he'll appreciate it if you dress/act that way. But don't change yourself for a man or anyone else :)|||I'm not a guy but study Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, they were elegant day in and day out.|||talk proper|||what is that to do with guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment